Live streaming webcast video streaming services! Your event or meeting to your FacebookLive, YouTubeLive or other free media portals, and on demand. We can also live-stream webcast your event to paid streaming sites like GoToWebinar, LiveStream, Vimeo, DaCast, UStream, StreamSpot, and others.
- Panel Discussion
- Product Announcement
- “Live on Facebook” Promotional Event* (See Below )
- Corporate Event
- Legal Depositions
- Performance Concerts and Programs
- Trade Show Keynote
- Public and Governmental Meetings
- Sales Meetings
- Product Announcements
- Political Events
- Single or Multi-camera
- Webcast Consulting
Full on-site production, live or on-demand recording, including up to three video cameras, lighting, sound, graphics, video inserts, lower thirds, transition effects, PowerPoint, teleprompter and remote appearance. Half or full day rates, starting at $600, plus travel and expenses. Recorded events can be made available for replay distribution.
Live Event Stream Webcast and/or Recorded, up to 3 Cameras, PowerPoint feed, Video Clips, Multiple Microphones (panel discussion), Graphic Inserts, Lower Thirds, Effects, Green/Blue Screen, Virtual Studio or Backgrounds, Teleprompter, Set Lighting, and Backdrop. Rates based on equipment required, duration of event, travel and lodging.
Sample Production Packages:
- Corporate Meeting Package:
2 cameras, PowerPoint input, 1 mic, corporate and custom graphics, lower thirds, video files, video recording. (Optional: webcast, up to 12 multiple microphones for panel discussion)
- Keynote Package:
3 cameras, PowerPoint (laptop) Input, PA feed, custom graphics, lower thirds titles, video files, , video recording.
(optional: webcast, animation, graphics, green-screen, custom score, DVD)
- Live Webcast Package:
2 cameras, 2-4 microphones or 2 wireless mics, custom graphics, lower thirds titles, video files, video recording.
(optional: green screen, lighting, Hot-Spot Internet**, technical consulting)
(Travel and expense charges may apply to any packages)
(Note: We are not a vendor for A/V rentals)
“Live streaming makes sense for events of all sizes. Whether your event has 20 attendees or 200,000,live video streaming can boost your audience and increase engagement among your target audience. Some event producers have the mistaken idea that streaming will reduce in-person attendance. However, data has shown the opposite. In fact, 67% of live video viewers are more likely to buy a ticket to a concert or event after watching a live video of that event or a similar one. For annual events, 30 percent will attend in person the next year. Live streaming makes sense for events of all sizes.” (Source: DaCast.com)
* When a live on-location radio broadcast is over, it’s OVER! The investment is one time and gone. Add a Live On Facebook or YouTube Webcast to your your ON-DEMAND on YOUR Facebook or YouTube channel lives FOREVER! You can promote it on Facebook to reach a larger audience ALL DAY LONG, not just in that “drive time” radio slot. And who could afford live television? With WebcastFlorida or WebcastAlabama, you get FULL VIDEO production broadcast on a radio budget! RADIO STATIONS TAKE NOTE! Offer Live Webcast as a remote broadcast UPGRADE, or post it on YOUR Facebook page for added reach. Call us for information!